Mar 29, 2011

Fly Tuesday

I don't even know how to describe this day- irritating, tiring, boring, bit - fun. IDRK. When I woke up, our house is already desserted. I mean, me, my sister and house- keeper were the only one left. And my appointment with my old high school friend got cancelled. And I was told to help my uncle to look over our store and my sister was also there, I was there for almost the whole afternoon ! I didn't enjoy it, but at the same time there was a little advantage anyway. At the end of day, since my younger bro went there, the 3 us with my sister got to spend some little time together.  And tonight, me and lil' bro just watched some movies like megamind and rango. It was fun, I miss my family so much.

 Some snapshots --


                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment