May 5, 2011

ART + THRIFT + ODDITIES = CHARACTER. LE BOHEMIEN. IMMERSIONS IN MARGINALITY, GRACE, AND MAYHAP, STYLE.

I knew someone, that you can really say "fashion-guru". My major subject teacher, she's already in her mid-years, but you won't even think of that when you see her strut her stuff! She's really cool, aside from being a single-mom and art teacher, she can make those old,torn, ugly things look beautifully unique! I love her style! I rarely know anyone like her, she makes and re-makes her own things from accessories, to bags, clothes, and even shoes! I want to have her creative mind! Haha. The best thing about her is she really has her OWN "personal style" :)
Check her out! ART + THRIFT + ODDITIES = CHARACTER. LE BOHEMIEN. IMMERSIONS IN MARGINALITY, GRACE, AND MAYHAP, STYLE.



The Bag.






CONCEPT: BLACK+ WHITE+ 1 COLOR












No comments:

Post a Comment