May 5, 2011

Unexpected**

It's been a month since my last post. Lot of good and bad things happen. But I'm still here, alive, breathing, happy, thank GOD! Last week, I attended a fellowship in my church. It was a one week fellowship, it's our routine every summer to have this kind of activities. And everything were unexpected! I hang-out with those people whom I used not notice in the past few years of attending that fellowship, but this time, we were like super-duper-close! I was with them almost everyday, and I had so much fun with them.

                                                                        Girls Only :)


 with the boys :)

In one of our so-called- "tambay" as we call it in tagalog. We did a make-over on Dj, one of my new found girlfriend. With the help of, ate rissa, me, ate ann, sweet. This is what she looked like! The make up we used on her was nude to make it look natural but attractive. We also experimented on her hair, since she always ties her hair into ponytail, when she laid down her hair and fixed it, I was blown-away! I love her hair, shiny and smooth! And the best part is, it's naturally wavy! Very cute. We didn't use any dslr or slr in this photoshoot because it was all UNEXPECTED, only camera phones and digicam,so if you notice in the picture, it's like she's not wearing any make up at all like it's all, but in actual, in this scene she was a-bombed! she looked very simple yet eye-catching. What I liked about how she looks in this is shoot, is she can attract anyone without too much effort. Simply Beautiful.

Photo: Rissa Cabarles and Sunshine Cervantes
Make up: Rissa Cabarles


This one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment